Electric Vehicle Industry
In recent years, our business has evolved to specialise and support the technological changes in the automotive world. Our activity recruiting within the EV sector has expanded due to our partnerships with clients in OEM, New Starter and Tier 1 categories.
Typically, our EV division is supporting both permanent and contract resource in the following but not exhaustive areas:
- Battery Development Engineer
- Software Controls Engineers
- Electric Vehicle Development Engineers
- Electrical Chassis Design Engineers
- Test & Validation Engineers
- Thermal Systems Engineers
- Vehicle Integration Engineers
- EDS Engineers
- Digital Vehicle Development
- Simulation Engineers
- Commercial Cars
- HGV Vehicles
- Classic Restoration Conversions
We are proud to be proactively increasing our exposure in this field and passionate to continue to build our network of relationships to support this forever expanding sector, helping pave the way to the future.
Whether you’re looking for highly skilled individuals to join your team or indeed looking for a new opportunity yourself, please feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to discuss your requirements further.
Key contact for Electric Vehicles
- Rachel Adams
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: +44 (0)7810 000 924
- LinkedIn: Connect with Rachel on LinkedIn