Envisage is currently working with a well-established UK market leader in large scale facilities and equipment service and maintenance that are on the hunt for their next superstar Accounts Assistant.
The purpose of the Accounts Assistant role will be to provide support to the Financial Controller and the Finance team with:
- Managing and administrating all elements of sales ledger and receipts by maintaining a good working relationship with all customers, chasing debt and resolving queries, ensuring accurate and efficient processes are in place for all aspects of customer invoicing.
- Providing regular cash forecasting information from expected Customer Receipts
- Assisting the Purchase Ledger Controller to maintain and manage sub-contractors, ensuring all paperwork is correct and complete and processed on the company systems to ensure payments are processed on time.
- Ensuring insurances and certificates are valid and up to date as part of the companies on boarding process.
- Providing support to the finance team around month end procedures and accounts preparation.
- Other duties include credit control, cashflow management, sub-contractor administration and month-end reporting.
We are looking for experience with Sage 50 accounts or other accounting software, previous knowledge and experience of sales ledger, credit control and purchase ledger, accuracy and attention to detail, as well as honesty and integrity.
The role is offered on a full time, permanent basis and other than being fairly flexible with hours, it offers the advantage of working alongside a fantastic and genuine team.
Get in touch with Andreea now to discuss more and apply