Envisage is assisting a global leader in advanced engineering and manufacturing with their search for a CNC Machinist.
We are looking for a CNC Machinist with experience working on 5 axis machines with Heidenhain controls, to fully machine complex components and ensure quality and on time delivery.
- Fully machine parts as required using 5-axis VMC’s
- Ensure on time delivery
- Ability to load offline programs
- Save all programs and set up sheets after every job
- Assist engineers with any tooling or material requirements
- Work with minimum supervision
- Safe operations of machines, tools and equipment
- Keep a very high level of housekeeping at all times
What we are looking for
- Apprentice trained/NVQ’s or City and Guilds would be ideal
- A working knowledge of Heidenhain and Fanuc controls
- Background within a small batch / prototype-manufacturing environment.
- Experience working on 5 axis machines
What we offer
- A competitive salary and shift allowance
- Fixed day shifts, no rotation
- 25 days holiday
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Car and pension salary sacrifice schemes
- Cycle scheme
- Social events throughout the year
- Exclusive company discounts
- And many more
The CNC Machinist role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Get in touch with Andreea now to discuss more and apply!