Envisage is currently working with a leading provider of engineering, design and commissioning of measurement, control and instrumentation systems who are looking to add an Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Design Engineer to their expanding team.
As a key member of the Technical and Design team, you will be taking ownership of the EC&I elements of project design packages, complete EC&I Designs to the required high standard on time and on budget, create risk assessments and Method statements where necessary and liaise with various disciplines including Mechanical, Software and CAD in respect to interface design.
- Attend meetings with the client for design reviews and progress updates.
- Prepare documentation for Formal Safety Assessments and for O&M manuals.
- Peer review the designs of fellow Engineers.
- Participate in Design Working Groups to enhance the design standards within the department
What we are looking for
- You must possess a minimum of HNC / HND in EC&I Engineering or an associated discipline.
- Knowledge and experience of the design life cycle of a project.
- Previous experience of producing EC&I designs for hazardous area applications would be desirable although we would consider applications from individuals who have a working knowledge of ATEX regulations.
- Experience of producing designs for the oil & gas industry.
What we offer
- Working for a leader within their field within the UK and overseas
- Great work environment and a group working culture
- Income protection scheme
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Access to vocational rehabilitation
- Long service vouchers and additional holiday days
- Employee assistance programme
- And many others
If you would like to part of a well-established and exciting business and possess the relevant EC&I Design Engineering experience, get in touch with Andreea for a confidential discussion.