Envisage is currently working with a leading manufacturer of off-highway and auto-crane wheels looking to add to their Maintenance team.
As a key member of the Maintenance team, you will ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained in order to maximize operating efficiencies.
What we are looking for
- Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias
- Previous experience within a heavy manufacturing environment, working on heavy plant equipment will be an advantage
- Comfortable in a re-active and PPM environment
- Apprenticeship trained
- Responsible for managing the completion of ongoing PPM’s in addition to any emergency or unforeseen breakdowns.
- Planning, installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities
- Demonstrate a flexible, creative approach to problems and troubleshooting.
- Thoroughly and accurately carry out daily checks on essential plant, equipment, and machinery as part of the company preventative maintenance schedule
- Reporting to the Engineering Team Manager and working as part of a team throughout the site.
The role is based on weekly rotating shift work with plenty of overtime available at x1.5 and double time, short Fridays and Christmas bonuses.
If you would like to have a more in depth conversation regarding this role and possess the relevant Maintenance Engineer/Technician experience, get in touch with Andreea now.