Our Client is is a global partner to the automotive and Mobility ecosystem for making software-defined vehicles a reality. It is a leading independent software development and integration partner helping mobility leapfrog towards a clean, smart, and safe future. An opportunity has arisen for an End to End Feature Architect to work on a full time basis at their office in Paris.
- As E2E Feature Architect, you will work with Model-based Systems Engineering, covering Operational and Functional Analysis, for an Android based infotainment system.
- You will be part of a team responsible for end-to-end global level architecture, and for ensuring the platform architecture vision for the infotainment system.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the existing system and start by ensuring that needed legacy functionality is included in the new system.
- 10+ years of experience with Automotive, Infotainment systems (IVI)
- System Architecture design experience
- Broad experience with Android based infotainment
- Hands on experience in Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Good knowledge of the automotive ecosystem, for example acquired by working extensively for Tier 1 and having interacted with multiple OEMs
- Good understanding of Android internals and services
- Experience with Jira or any other Agile project management tool
- Experience with MagicDraw or other MBSE tools
- Strong leadership, planning and organization skills.
- Strong in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Understanding of vehicle architecture in general, good knowledge of automotive infrastructure, for example vehicle networks, persistence, diagnostics, calibration
- Exposure to all phases of product development
- Good understanding of both hardware and software
- Knowledge of Android platform architecture
- Knowledge of SDV preferred
- Very good at written and verbal communication, including presentations
- Passionate about technology trends w.r.t automotive domain
- Good negotiating skills