- Issue resolution on Rigs at Gaydon for L3, L4 and L5 Rigs raised by the test team.
- Building dSPACE models for L3, L4 and L5 Rigs for various programs.
- Maintenance of L3, L4 and L4.5 Rigs, which would involve updating software if required, changes in models, CarCofiguration etc.
- Development of new Rigs for LOKI (next Gen projects).
- Collaboration with various teams/squads (for ex. hardware and software teams) to understand the hardware compatibility used within the Rigs (From L4 Rigs, there are more than one ECU).
- Train the new joiners about the test environment (optional).
- Basic understanding of all ADAS features (Cruise, Active Safety & Vision).
- Understanding of the vehicle architectures.
- Basic Understanding of CAN, FlexRay, SOMEIP, Automotive Ethernet protocol.
- Knowledge and experience of dSPACE tool sets (Control Desk, Configuration Desk, Motion and Model Desk).
- Usage of CAN tools (CANoe, CANape).
- Experience with Python and CAPL.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Be proactive in meetings, showcases and raise concerns/issues early.
- Good to know: JIRA, DMD (Diagnostics), DT Database, and LOKI Architecture.