We currently have an opening for a human factors /concept UX designer. We are looking for an experienced and creative automotive human factors professional passionate about user experience and concept development who can plan, manage, conduct UI/UX research, analyse data, create reports, present to stakeholders and work to improve/fix the usability issues.
The ideal candidate will have extensive research background with user-centered design of vehicles and usability evaluations at various stages of product development as well as structured academic background. They will have experience with effectively negotiating interactions with various stakeholders such as designers and engineers. This is a role for the UX designer/ human factors engineer who wishes they could have free reign to create something innovative.
Plan and manage research and concept development projects with stake holders, benchmarking and future trend monitoring, user testing, participant recruitment, expert reviews, presentation of studies to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction with demonstrated experience in an equivalent field min of 3 years
- Automotive experience with appreciation of industry safety aspects of UI
- Experience of UX design, in hardware and/ or software
- Ability to focus on the customer’s needs
- Automotive background, with experience of running simulator studies
- Knowledge of basic user-centered design principles
- Knowledge of UI industry standards for interface design and user testing methodologies
- Experience with statistical analysis of user research, survey creationAbility to work independently and efficiently on complex projects
- Ability to deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Careful attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team
- Understanding of multi cultures
- Some prior work done related to accessibility
- Technology savvy and understanding of consumer electronics and automotive trends