- Studio Engineering TECHNICAL SPECIALIST
- Provide studio engineering support from initial concept design through manufacturing feasibility to prototype development and into volume production and vehicle launch.
- EXPERT Knowledge required in the areas of Studio Engineering and Design support, incl. Class A surfacing, BIW and Trim (interior and exterior) design and development
- Analyzing daily package and feasibility issues with Design, Clay / Digital Modelling and engineering teams and proposing world-class solutions
- MANAGING Surface and Design reviews to highlight and clarify areas of concern, and also to propose appropriate solutions
- Support the VCIM (Vehicle Concepts Integration Meeting) process
- Participation in aerodynamic reviews / other technical & functional reviews.
- Preparing technical proposals, vehicle overlays, comparison sections, data sheets, screenshots and power points to present at design reviews.
- Interpreting legislative requirements such as vision angles / zones, etc. to ensure compliance by the Design Surface Models.
- Verifying data and distributing between Engineering, Modelling, Manufacturing and Suppliers
- Assist core engineering team with the development of the Master Sections Book
- Attending meetings with manufacturers of both interior and exterior model stacks to resolve on-going issues in a time-effective way
- Checking incoming data to confirm feasibility and compatibility with design intent
- Co-ordination and facilitation of multiple cross-functional teams and studio engineers to resolve issues
- Support of issues management process and Design feasibility check FC process.
Lead Studio Engineer
Vehicle Painter - Permanent - Northamptonshire
Our client is looking for an experienced buyer preferably automotive background with experience of batch prototype or production and manufacturing
Battery Build Technician
Our client is looking for a experienced Build Technician ideally with battery experience
Customer Care Specialist
Our client is looking to secure a Customer Care Specialist.
A production focused experienced planner
Seating Engineer - Contract - Outside IR35
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
Commercially versed Quantity Surveyor / Estimator within the Construction industry.
Patternmaker/Modelmaker - Permanent - Shropshire
Project Coordinator – Automotive
Project Coordinator - Automotive - 3 month initial contract
Lead Digital Artist
Lead Digital Artist
Senior CAD Designer Exterior Trim
Our client is looking for a Principle or Senior CAD Engineer on Exterior Trim. Experience using catia v5. Exciting new product line - Hybrid working available
Senior Buyer (Direct & In-direct Categories)
Exciting opportunity to join a global manufacturing brand as a Senior Buyer, to help maintain & grow their reputation in the UK market.
Motor Vehicle Technician
Motor Vehicle Technician - Permanent - Northamptonshire
Vehicle Paint Prepper - Permanent - Northamptonshire
Human Factors/Concept UX Specialist
Are you an enthusiastic UX/Human Factors Designer?
Panel Beater/Sheet Metal Worker
Panel Beater/Sheet Metal Worker - Permanent - Northamptonshire
Brand Manager (Automotive Design)
Exciting new role for a Brand Manager experienced within automotive and design. Excellent salary package
Immersive Unreal Tech Artist
Long term contract outside ir35 or permanent
UE5 Artist for log term contract outside ir35 or permanent
Principle Lighting Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced CAD lighting designer Exterior Trim an advantage Catia v5
Principle Closures Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced CAD Closures designer Experience on doors, tailgate or hood Catia v5
CNC machinist with experience in 5 axis machines and Heidenhain controls
Finishing Artist – Compositor
Finishing Artist (Compositor) - Contract (Outside IR35) - Coventry
Data Prep Artist
Data Prep Artist - Contract (Outside IR35) - Coventry
Motion Artist - Contract (Outside IR35) - Coventry
VFX Artist - Contract (Outside IR35) - Coventry
Creative Interior Designer
Creative Interior Designer - Contract - Outside IR35 - Cheshire
Technical Lead – Wiring Harness
Are you an exceptional EDS Engineer or Wiring Harness Specialist looking for a new role in Coventry?