Envisage is currently working with a leading manufacturer of custom Aluminium profiles as they are looking to add to their Maintenance team.
As a key member of the Maintenance team, you will ensure that all plant and equipment is maintained in order to maximise operating efficiencies.
What we are looking for
- Maintenance Engineers with an electrical bias however will consider multiskilled
- Previous experience from an industrial Engineering environment, ideally heavy plant equipment
- Knowledge of Motors, Gearboxes and Hydraulic systems
- Comfortable in a re-active and PPM environment
- Responsible for managing the completion of ongoing PPM’s in addition to any emergency or unforeseen breakdowns.
- Planning, installation, testing, operation, maintenance and repair of all mechanical equipment and facilities
- Demonstrate a flexible, creative approach to problems and troubleshooting.
- Ability to ensure the existing legacy plant is maintained to the highest level possible as new plant is invested in and integrated.
- Thoroughly and accurately carry out daily checks on essential plant, equipment, and machinery as part of the company preventative maintenance schedule (BOPV5)
- Carry out major refurbishment of plant, equipment and machinery as directed.
- Reporting to the Engineering Team Manager and working as part of a team throughout the site.
If you would like to have a more in depth conversation regarding this role and possess the relevant Maintenance Engineer/Technician experience, get in touch with Andreea for a confidential discussion.