Envisage Recruitment is currently looking for PLC Programmers within the Solihull area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of PLC, Interfaces and all related controls to the end client’s standards for all upper body inner zones
- Creating formal documentation for software related tasks (DCP Programming / Code Checkers, Progress Reports, Testing schedules, safety buy offs, validation, SPL’s etc)
- Adherence to end client DCP software standards
- IP Address allocations
- Sick safety equipment programming (including commodity supplier and client buy off)
- Programming and development of HMI’s applications in line with client standards FACMON commissioning
- Fault finding and resolution including supporting the client’s 9 panel process
- Commissioning of required additional equipment over base program requirements PLC scheduling / data transfer PLC as and where required.
- Rockwell guard logix trained
- DCP ACA Or Rockwell accreditation
- Sick MicroScan 3 accreditation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in DCP programming and commissioning
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an automotive environment
- The role is available for standard day shift as well as to support the afternoon shift, in which case candidates will be paid a shift premium accordingly.
- The end client has carried out an assessment on this role which falls INSIDE IR35.
- This role will be carried out as a 6 month rolling contract
If you believe you have the above skills and are interested in discussing this role, please get in touch with Andreea today!