We are now looking for a Machine Shop Scheduler to work closely with the Machine Shop Manager to plan and schedule work efficiently and accurately and complete any associated tasks to support that key purpose.
Management of Customer Schedules including all associated Customer Orders & Shop Orders: –
- including managing shortages & chasing
- liaising with the procurement team
- Intra & Inter Company transactions, Customer & Shop Order
- Inventory & MRP management (SO requisitions, negative quantity on, safety stock, Part Status, etc)
- Create & Process RMAs
- Invoice queries
- Provide regular updates with Prodrive internal customers regarding delivery status.
- Adjust the plan as necessary, including where priorities change.
IFS Operations (ERP system)
- Create & manage IFS objects: –
- Inventory Parts
- Sales Parts
- Purchase Parts
- IFS housekeeping & maintenance, records, and inventory.
ERP Manufacturing Operations
- Provide cover for ERP Manufacturing Operations personnel as required.
- Support initiatives to improve ERP processes.
Education / qualifications
- ONC/HNC or Equivalent in a Business/Administration discipline.
- Computer literate with use of the MS Office suite.
- Previous experience of using MRP/ERP manufacturing systems would be an advantage.
- A background in planning & / or manufacturing would be beneficial.
What can we offer you?
- An attractive salary which will grow in line with your ongoing development and impact
- 25 days holiday (which increases with long service) with an opportunity to purchase up to 15 extra days
- Training opportunities for continuing professional development
- Onsite subsidised staff restaurant
- Car and pension salary sacrifice schemes
- Exercise classes
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Consultations with our Fit 4 Life expert
- Social events throughout the year
- Exclusive company discounts
- Life assurance