Envisage is currently working with a leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer in the search for motivated Project Managers.
As a Project Manager, you will responsible for coordinating and controlling of new and existing projects and oversee their development from the from concept through to launch.
What we offer
- Working for a leader within their field
- Fastly growing company with progression opportunities
- Great work environment
- Competitive package
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 5 years leading Automotive Tier-1 Projects
- Minimum of 5 years leading APQP process & all Gate Approvals
- Working knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Work and act independently, being self-supervising within the expectations of Senior Management with outcomes reviewed at Senior level
- Lead & document ‘Lessons Learned’ review prior to project kick-off, and update the Lessons Learned Log at each GW approval point through to Project close
- Prepare & execute Kick-Off Meeting (PEP Gate Way 3) to share the Project scope, overall timing & start budget with the management team
- Establish all SME/Project Team members from each internal department / function
- Create & manage programme plans gateways, functional milestones and deliverables, managing constraints to ensure delivery to programme timing and budget with maximum effectiveness to achieve good customer relationships that will ultimately maximise long term profit
- Ensure progress is monitored, risks identified & appropriate mitigation against non-delivery is invoked
- Hold regular NPI team meetings, both internally and with the Clients and Key Suppliers
- Review any requests for change to project scope and determine, with support from the project team, the consequent changes to project
- Control quality of project work by appropriate reviews
If you would like to part of a fast growing, exciting team and possess the relevant experience at either Project Manager level or Senior Project Manager level, get in touch!