Envisage is currently working with a leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer in the search for their next Quality Manager.
As a Quality Manager, you will responsible for managing all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team, auditing as well as monitoring and reporting quality-related key performance indicators including scrap monitoring, rework levels and cost of poor quality amongst others.
What we offer
- Working for a leader within their field
- Fastly growing company with progression opportunities
- Great work environment
- Competitive package
What we are looking for
- Experience at Quality Management level within the Automotive sector
- Knowledge of IATF16949 / VDA
- Demonstratable audit skills
- Initiative in work methods and interpreting goals and standards
- Excellent level of detail, numeracy & accuracy
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained.
- Stop production in the event of manufacture of unacceptable goods/processes
- Assist with training of quality awareness
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), and Measurement System Analysis
- Participate in the development and refinement of Design and Process FMEA’s (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Lead quality audits
- Cost driven position, monitor all local costs and drive down spends to ensure CopQ is within budget.
- Lead and/or support groups of technicians and engineers
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers, and other service providers
If you would like to part of a fast growing, exciting team and possess the relevant Quality Management experience, get in touch NOW!