We are working with a leading manufacturer and distributor of end-to-end automated solutions within the food processing industry that prides itself in reliability, efficiency, and innovation with world-class robotics capabilities.
They are looking for a Quality Process Engineer that will become a key part of an expanding team, to implement, manage and improve all quality processes.
As Quality Process Engineer you will work with quality assurance and quality control teams to develop processes, test procedures and implement systems that ensure the products and processes fulfil quality standards, meet safety regulations, and satisfy client expectations.
- Writing processes for ISO 9001 2015
- Create and set up Quality Management processes within the business
- QMS creation
- Gauge Calibration
- CNC Inspection
- Internal auditing
- Goods inwards inspection
- Raise and manage non-conformances
- Supplier quality management
What we are looking for
- CI mindset to drive improvements across the business
- Manufacturing process improvement experience
- Jigs and fixtures knowledge
- Experience with supporting improvements to quality and manufacturing processes
- Lean Sigma / Six Sigma understanding
- HNC / HND background
- CAD knowledge will be an advantage
We are offering a permanent position within a company that is currently expanding and within an industry that has proven growth over the years.
If you would like to be part of this and possess the required knowledge and experience, get in touch with Andreea for a confidential discussion.