As a Senior Interior Designer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Interpret insights from customers that can translate to a value proposition.
- See projects from start to finish and manage issues that impact design.
- See design intent from concept through mass production with cross-functional teams. Understand feedback and issues from teams as they arise.
- Create compelling visual presentations and design stories showing solutions and context for senior leadership and customers and able to communicate in a convincing manner.
- Use business requirements and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirementsTest Design solutions with customers and incorporate user feedback in an iterative manner.
Experience & Skills
5+ years of work experience designing vehicle interiors for an OEM or Design Consultancy
- Excellent sketching and form exploration skills.
- A good knowledge of feasibility and best practices.
- Preferred proficiency in 3D CAD tools such as Alias, Blender etc.
- Expertise creating high quality renderings using tools such as V-Red
- Strong understanding of mechanical design, manufacturing and engineering requirements and constraints.
- Good communication and Presentation skills
Excellent package and opportunity.