Envisage is currently working with a market leading, family owned, precision engineered component manufacturer. The company has over 60 years experience within the industry and they are now looking to add a Tooling Engineer to their team.
As a Tooling Engineer, you will be working with the NPI and design teams to ensure the optimum design of all ‘new’ progressive stamp tooling, as well as be able to diagnose and solve all issues relating to the piercing and forming of highspeed multistage progressive stamping tools.
- Understand the urgency of any situation and react without lowering the standard of workmanship expected from a Tooling Engineer.
- Liaise with the production management team and advise factual tooling status when required.
- Ensure that vital tooling spares are maintained.
- Ensure that consumable tooling spares stocks are maintained.
- Liaise with the tool design team for drawings, drawing updates and improvements.
- Analyse, identify and correct/repair tooling issues that prevent or hinder normal planned production timelines and rates.
What we are looking for
- You must have previous Tooling Engineer experience
- Good knowledge of precision machinery
- Excellent problem solving skills
What we offer
- Working for a leader within their field within the UK and overseas
- Working for a family-owned business that cares for its staff.
- Company Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Pathways for progression
If you would like to part of a well-established and exciting business and possess the relevant Tooling Engineer experience, get in touch with Andreea for a confidential discussion.