Creative Specialist (CAD) Warwick // Available On Application // ContractPosition Description:
Our client is searching for highly skilled and experienced Creative Specialist to join their Design team.
- Candidates must be fluent in the use of Alias automotive/surface our primary software tool within the department, including sub-d tool sets with a minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience;
- The ability to understand and support design direction through sketch and review processes, work closely with the design team to develop and support the design process, to work within an extremely fluctuating environment is essential, we support several departments within and outside of Design including Clay Modelling, Studio Engineering, and Colour and Materials;
- The ability to deliver on time to the quality required whether working on your own or within a dedicated team is a priority requirement;
- Flexibility to lead and manage your own work requirements and/or to lead a small team to deliver to required deadlines, supporting were required any project/build meeting and communicating information/direction within that team is also essential to this role;
- Our client is looking for a good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas, an effective team player who actively develops and supports team members.
- Working within the virtual world, must have the ability to interpret 2D sketch into 3D digital form whilst maintaining a creative mind-set, delivering high quality design assets using Surface development tools, including the ability to understand and replicate scan data with the same creative approach;
- To work in a transparent and professional manner, supporting the relevant programme, liaise with all levels throughout design and across all disciplines, to deliver the required concepts;
- Experience of supporting software tools used within the design and office environment (Office360, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Photoshop etc);
- To support the development of the project and team supporting key gateway deliverables;
- Proficient communication and influencing skills, with the ability to motivate and provide transparency to the team regarding deliverables;]
- Knowledge/understanding of alternative digital generation or visualisation software.
The end client has carried out an assessment on this role which falls INSIDE IR35.