Planning Manager Assistant (FTC) Warwickshire // DOE // Contract
Planning Manager Assistant
(FTC 12 month contract)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known company who specialises in electrical interconnection, automation and interface electronic technologies. The Temporary Planning Manager Assistant will support the Planning Manager to ensure that strategic and operational plans are achieved. The Temporary Planning Manager Assistant will also assist the Planning Manager in managing and developing the customer and internal communications to ensure that the Company’s targets and objectives are met, to meet customer requirements.
- Assist and support the Planning Manager with communications to the wider organisation and customers
- Organisation and prioritization of incoming email / calls
- Filter all calls and mails for actioning based on priority and distribute accordingly
- Aid the Planning Manager and planning team to improve overall operational performance & customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Liaise and communicate with other departments, customers, suppliers and other service providers
- Develop the SAP system to achieve the best results in terms of delivery performance to the customer and help to spread best practice to all team members.
- Assist with prioritising and expediting warehouse/distribution of orders
- Several years’ experience within a similar administrative/supervisory role.
- Experience working in the building or electrical automation industry (desirable).
- Knowledge of production, planning and organisational skills
- Strong working knowledge of SAP.
- KPI working. Knowledge of processes and systems.
- Advanced IT Knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity – please get in touch.
Although this is a 12 month contract, there is the potential for this to go permanent for the right, charismatic person.