Product Manager Warwickshire // DOE // Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known company who specialises in electrical interconnection, automation and interface electronic technologies. The Product Manager will provide a centre of excellence for all product and support the Business Development, Marketing and Projects teams with support throughout the customer life cycle. This role as a Product Manager is more of a Product Marketeer. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Industrial Automation experienced essential.
- Update and maintain technical information in respect to particular product portfolio and provide technical support for customers.
- Understanding of competitors and monitoring movements regarding new product introduction.
- Accurate pricing.
- Support with excellent product knowledge at trade shows etc.
- Ability to support and engage with and support internal stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites, trade exhibitions and support on other projects.
- Empowered self-starter, able to work under own initiative.
- Solution orientated approach to problem solving, bringing forward new ideas and improvements.
- Able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Integrity and the ability to conduct all interactions with leadership, peers and customers with honesty and openness.
This position comes with excellent benefits including a company car as well as other benefits.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity – please get in touch.