- Provide the highest level of support to customers via inbound phone calls, chats and tickets, escalating to cross-functional departments when necessary.
- Take ownership of customer case to full resolution, communicating efficiently with internal departments when needed.
- Advocate for the customer to improve client services or offerings based on requests and reported bugs. Champion customer experiences and process improvements.
- Serve as product experts to educate client vehicle owners and generating confidence in the operation of the client products. Must be comfortable to answer vehicle equipment questions, vehicle operations, discuss concerns around mechanical and cosmetic issues.
- Continuously learn and improve product knowledge through client training.
- Capable of masterfully guiding both adept and amateur technical customers and mechanics through app and website, through a personal technical aptitude.
- Triage car condition or operational concerns.
- Availability to work weekends and support flexible schedules to support customers 24/7, 365 days of the year.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or contact centers.
- Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, empathetic mindset, and commitment to providing a great customer experience.
- Eagerness to take on new responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly precise.
- Flexible, proactive, attention to details, and inclination to contribute with strong critical thinking and common sense.
- Skilled in navigating ambiguity in a high volume, high touch atmosphere.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite (e.g. Outlook) and related communication tools (e.g. CRM) advantageous.
- Automotive industry experience or start-up experience.
- Fluent in multiple languages (Canadian French, Spanish or others).