Envisage is currently working with a market leading, family owned, precision engineered component manufacturer. The company has over 60 years experience within the industry and they are now looking to add a Toolmaker to their team.
As a Toolmaker, you will be working on precision machinery for the purpose of manufacturing new tooling for a vast array of industrial sectors.
- Repair and service of (high speed) multistage progression tools for production
- Preventative maintenance on tooling, all aspects of machining and bench fitting such as grinding, turning milling etc
- Utilisation of precision/optical measuring equipment to maintain tooling to produce parts to drawing tolerance
- Replace pilots, probe pins, springs, designing and making special fixtures to fit to tools
What we are looking for
- Experience with precision machinery, bench fitting and surface grinders
- Previous experience using an Opti Dress attachment will be an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Apprenticeship trained background
What we offer
- Working for a leader within their field within the UK and overseas
- Working for a family-owned business that cares for its staff
- 4 day working week
- Company Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Pathways for progression
If you would like to part of a well-established and exciting business and possess the relevant Toolmaker experience, get in touch with Andreea for a confidential discussion.