Envisage is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Cad/Cam CNC Programmer to join their dynamic manufacturing team in Coventry.
As a CNC Programmer, you will work on one offs, small batches and prototypes and be responsible for programming a range of CNC machines (3, 4 and 5 axis), ensuring efficient production, quality output, and adherence to safety and organisational standards.
Your expertise in CNC programming and problem-solving will be crucial in driving the success of their manufacturing processes.
This is a hands-on role, the candidate would be expected to program and set CNC 3, 4 and 5axis machines with Heidenhain controls.
- Program and Set CNC machines to produce high-quality precision parts according to specifications and engineering drawings, ensuring on-time delivery of products while maintaining high levels of efficiency and minimising downtime.
- Monitor the cell operations to ensure compliance with safety protocols, quality standards, and operating procedures. Then, conduct regular inspections of machines, tools, and equipment to identify maintenance needs, promptly reporting and resolving any issues to minimise disruptions.
- Collaborate with engineering, quality control, and other relevant departments to address technical issues, improve processes, and optimise product quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve machining problems.
- Maintain accurate documentation, including production records, maintenance logs, and inspection reports, ensuring compliance.
Hours of Work:
We have days and nights available, either 7am to 4pm Monday to Thursday with early finish on a Friday or 4pm to 4am Monday to Thursday.
We are open to either contracting work outside IR35 or permanent employment.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please apply.