We are looking for a Show Vehicle Paint Technician to join our busy team working on high end boutique projects to a high standard. With knowledge of Show Vehicle builds from start to finish. To deliver a right first-time, first-class paint/surface finish to our customer base. Achieved through detail to all steps of the process. This role is offered as permanent or contract full time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To work within a busy design studio paint team to deliver high quality models from concept all the way up to finished show cars.
- Painting and surfacing on multiple substrates. 3d prints, model boards, clay models, Metals, composites, and Plastics etc…
- To have to the capability to work to tight tolerances and maintain specified surface features.
- Take responsible for the Projects that you are working on.
- Work closely with the customer to meet their Colour Development requirements.
- Work seamlessly with other members and departments of the design studio: Model Makers, Trim, Electrical, Engineers and Fabricators.
- Deputise for your team leader when he is not available.
- Masking appropriate areas as required, Inspect components during processing stages.
- Finish to required standards set by Customer.
- Follow work instructions and quality control processes.
- Follow all established safety procedures.
Person Specification – Essential
- Experience body surfacing and highlighting to show car standard.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience within design studio environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours to meet deadlines.
- Product Knowledge and Industry Experience.
Person Specification – Desirable
- Experience with paint development, colour and effect.
- Knowledge of Show car builds from start to finish.
- Experience working with designers to meet their requirements.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Envisage Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer.