Our client, a world leading luxury car manufacturer, is looking to add 2 Process/Manufacturing Engineers to their team for a 6 month FTC.
You will provide first hand support in the development and execution of the manufacturing process sequence for the client’s Series Models, ensuring seamless integration into our existing production environment.
- Be involved in scoping, specifying and delivering best operational practices in alignment with brand expectations.
- Support the Manufacturing Engineering Team with the development of departmental budgets as a contributor to overall program business cases
- Deliver repeatable, robust assembly processes, and the documentation supporting this from inception to series production.
- Achieve all project gateway milestones- this is key to the successful delivery of all new products.
- Support in the delivery of specific program objectives.
- Support the Manufacturing Engineering Team in the generation of project plans and selection of new technologies to support production delivery activities.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Process documentation creation
- Vehicle assembly processes
- Assembly equipment, with procurement experience favourable
- Planning and execution of new vehicle program targets
- Operational constraints
- CAD software (CATIA preferable)
- As one of our Process Engineers you will ideally have an understanding and appreciation for niche vehicle production and brand requirements.
- We work in a fast-paced environment so the ability to act under pressure with calmness, clarity of thought is crucial.
- You will have the determination to drive forward the business to ‘Best in Class’ performance standards in line with brand expectations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and a strong attention to detail.