DMO Technician (Painter) Warwick // Available on Application // ContractPosition Title: DMO Technician (Paint)
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
DMO Technician (Paint)
- Responsible for the full surfacing of models, paint application, paint shop systems, processes and tool functions used to deliver high quality design model assets.
- In addition, this role also adheres to standardised work created for the finishing of prototype materials, proactively engages in improvement activities and ultimately delivers all design assets to a high quality standard.
- Previous experience of full paint application in an automotive refinish background.
- Previous experience of surfacing and preparation of prototype parts.
- Previous experience of paint shop systems, processes and tool functions.
- Previous experience of polishing completed jobs to show car standard.
- Previous experience of working to paint standards, finishes and process adherence City & Guilds /NVQ qualification and proof of apprenticeship.
- Knowledge of matching bespoke colours to a customer’s requirements.
- Knowledge of the paint application of bespoke and technical paint finishes.
The end client have carried out an assessment on this role which falls INSIDE IR35.