Cubing Project Leader Warwick // Available on Application // ContractPosition Title: Cubing Project Leader
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Our client is looking for an experienced Cubing Project Leader to join them to provide Project Management support on Physical Models (Design Validation Models). CAD knowledge.
- Project Management.
- Physical Models (Design Validation Models).
- Model CAD knowledge.
- Proven Project Management of physical models/local models demonstrated by recent deliveries.
- Proven budget responsibility demonstrated by recent deliveries.
- Leading project data management and tracking.
- Lead progress chasing/monitoring for data/parts from Engineering and Surfacing/Design.
- Model CAD revision and approval.
- Working experience of CAD tools and PLM tools (Catia V5 and TeamCenter).
- Management of Model Reviews, planning and support meetings.
- People skills - a critical element of the role is the resolution of data supply issues ensuring robust execution of Design A-Class surface deliverables therefore the ability to work in a cross functional team is key.
- Leadership skills - to guide and inspire the cross functional team to deliver data which meets the aesthetic requirements in line with the Program timing.
- Customer first driven mind set to deliver Design leadership.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and prioritise your own workload.
- PC Literate - Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word etc (essential).
- Ability to think creatively to solve Physical Models build issues.
- Broad knowledge of Mass production and Prototypes production processes.
- Broad knowledge of the Design & Engineering Department and Process.
- Engineering and/or Business related degree preferred.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, the ability to communicate and influence change.
- Data driven decisions person.
The end client have carried out an assessment on this role which falls INSIDE IR35.